A few of the main things I think need to be addressed with stack post are these:
- The method used to select the date and time for a post is very confusing, you would not know that you need to click "ok" to change the minutes. I think overall it is a good way of doing it but there needs to be improvements when selecting hour and minutes.
- the size of the menu when clicking the 3 dots on an image in the file manager is far too small, should be same size as that same type of menu on other pages.
- Watermark tool needs to be an option on a post as well as multiple watermarks for different groups if a user is managing more than one business/brand
- There needs to be a notification on the dashboard when a user logs in if they are on a trial package saying they need to upgrade their account.
- The post preview needs to adjust to the size of the image being posted otherwise a user will think that the post they are making will not work because the image is getting cut off in a way that doesn't work for them even though when that post is made it does not change the photo at all.
In terms of new features and models here are some of my thoughts.
Patreon Support, Scheduled Posts
Google Analytics module
Facebook, Twitter analytics modules
Facebook & twitter Direct Message Manager
I also think that if these modules and the ones already available are installed it should change the dashboard like it does for IG auto activity. The dashboard is not very useful as it is now, I think that the stats on what post have gone off should be one tab on the dashboard and then like the Instagram tab on the dashboard should show actual posts that are scheduled as well as analytics if that model is there ect. same for the other social media accounts.
Stackposts has great tools to make and schedule posts and work is being done on analytics and replying but only for Instagram at this point, would like to see this for all social media platforms.
The best change to come soon would be an option for a user to select a package and pay for said package on the registration page rather than after they have signed up.